By: Michael Lake
* OUR HERO SLAMS THE DOOR*
– I NEED YOU TO FOLLOW THAT CAB!
– WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T LET IT OUT OF YOUR SIGHT!
– You got it! … So, are you like on your way to a wedding, or something?
– Who is your friend we're following?
– Not a friend. Just…step on it!
– Oh, I see, it is a relative?
– Are we going to a quinceanera … a bris … what is this?
– Nothing like that! I just need you to drive!
– Certainly, sir. Midtown is very busy this time of day, I going to take you on a little shortcut I know. 75 dollars up front or we can figure it out at the end.
– Don't detour – we can't lose that car!
– If I may. Why did you not just get into the same taxicab as your friend?
– HE'S NOT A FRIEND!
– Please. Where are we going, sir? What is our “Point B”?
– I can't tell you!
– I really hope you aren't some sort of renegade cop on a mission to prove yourself or something like that, following this other taxi cab based on a sudden hunch you had. Because if you're planning on doing something illegal that would technically make me an accomplice, and that is not cool.
– That IS what you're doing, isn't it?
– Um…yes. Sorry…
– GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT OF MY CAB, BRUCE WILLIS!
– I'm Jason Statham.
– You all look alike to me.