By: Dan Abramson
In honor of Chuck Klosterman being named the new Ethicist for the New York times, we decided to compile a list of the pop culture aficionado's essays that will never see the light of day.
- Grandmama and The Terrible No Good Very Bad Day
- Good Job, Good Effort on Krispy Kreme's new Dogma '95
- The Hardy Boys and the Mystery of HuffPo Headlines
- Using Season 3 of “The Real World” as a Primer for Today's Political Landscape
- How Curt Schilling's Bloody Sock Got George Bush Re-elected
- We need to talk about Kevin Durant and The Baader Meinhof Complex
- Where Have All The KISS Box Sets Gone?
- Elvis Costello's Billy Joel Dilemma and Why They'll Never Be Another Joe Jackson
- How Late 80s Punk Music Brought Down the Berlin Wall
- Glee” and the Greek Neo-Nazi Movement
- Larry Bird & Magic Johnson: Basketball's Sid and Nancy
- How Clarissa Explained the “Tree of Life
- Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter and North Dakota Division III Basketball Comparisons
- How Saved By The Bell Influenced The Wire
- How High School is just like the Walking Dead
- Why the NCAA Tournament is Analogous to 'Use Your Illusion 2'