By: David Guzman
Front Page | No Video | Nostalgia | Originals | Parody & Satire | Regular | Source: WP All Import | Sports
The Sandlot 20th Anniversary DVD Special Features
- Audio commentary by the dog that played the Beast
- Original red-band theatrical trailer
- Option to change the voiceover narration to Daniel Stern “Wonder Years” narration
- ‘Where Are They Now?” feature of all the female actresses whose characters were cut from the film
- Clip of all 208 takes it took to get Benny to hit the ball into Smalls’s mitt
- Two free tickets to an Arizona Diamondbacks game at stunning Chase Stadium in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- A bag of real sandlot sand! (*not from the sandlot featured in the film)
- Music video of the “The Sandlot Shuffle,” the dance craze that swept the nation in 1993
- A baseball card signed by Arizona Diamondbacks legend Hanley Frias!
- Audition videos of the cast, including Patrick Renna (Ham) demonstrating he can vomit on command for the carnival scene
- Instructional video for fathers and sons on how to play catch
- Clip of Tom Guiry’s (Smalls) Tonight Show appearance where the actor tears up a picture of the Pope
- Special message from Arizona Diamondbacks part-owner Billy Crystal on the benefits of ball club ownership
- A bag of real cigarette ashes chain-smoked by Dennis Leary
- Extended scene of Benny’s Babe Ruth dream, where the Great Bambino takes Benny to a brothel
- $9,000 worth of “Diamond-Bucks” to be used for purchases at arizona.diamondbacks.mlb.com
- Outtakes of James Earl Jones where he forgets that his character Mr. Mertle is blind
- Footage of a 2005 congressional hearing where Benny “The Jet” Rodriguez deflects questions about steroid use
- Ten more free tickets to the Diamondbacks game of your choice!
- A bunch of touching, nostalgic bullshit about baseball