By: Funny or Die University
Viral Video Tourney Rules and Regulations
- All videos must be 3 minutes or less.
- Videos must be uploaded to funnyordie.com.
- Uploaders must accept terms and conditions before being officially entered into the contest ‘ found here: http://www.funnyordie.com/fodu
- Contestants will have 1 week to promote their video, and are encouraged to use their social networks to get as many views as possible. Finalists are chosen based on views, as well as Funny Or Die’s editorial discretion.
- Each of the 5 schools will have 1 finalist. Finalists will win FOD swag and, most importantly, go on to the next round to compete against the 4 other schools.
- The finalists will have 1 additional week to promote their video to determine which school is the ultimate winner.
- The tourney winner will be announced the first week of April and will win the grand prize of $500.
- Students from the following schools are eligible to enter:
- University of Southern California
- University of Texas
- University of Michigan
- Indiana University
- University of Iowa
- Anyone involved in production of the video must currently attend the respective school.
- Videos are not officially entered into competition until the uploader accepts the terms and conditions.
- All Funny Or Die upload rules must be followed.
- Contest officially begins March 1.
- All terms and conditions must be accepted no later than March 16 at 11:59pm PST.
- March 2: Contest begins at 9:00am PST
- March 16: Video must be uploaded and all terms and conditions must be accepted by 11:59pm PST
- March 17 ’23: Contestants promote videos
- March 24: 5 Finalists announced (1 from each school)
- March 24 ’30: Final 5 contestants continue to promote their video
- March 30:Contest ends at 11:59pm PST