By: Funny Or Die
A newly released photo of the cast of the upcoming Star Wars Episode VII shows new stars like Adam Driver alongside original cast members Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, and Carrie Fisher (R2D2 is even in attendance). There’s a lot going on in this photo, so we’ve assembled a handy guide to break it all down for you:
1. J.J. Abrams leads a table read. Since the script has yet to be written, the actors were given unused scripts to 'Lost' and 'Felicity.'
2. Yes. That’s Harrison Ford. Ford reportedly has a sizable role in the upcoming film and he repeatedly referred to Abrams as “George.” As in “George, how’ve you been? Haven’t seen you since Last Crusade,” and “George, I dropped my earring in the hummus.”
3. You can't see it in this photo but R2D2 also wears an earring while not in character.
4. This appears to be Adam Driver, but is actually a clip from Season 2 of 'Girls.' He appears in this photo with what’s known in the room as “Lucas Magic.”
5. John Boyega. Or, as Harrison Ford refers to him, “Billy Dee Williams” and “What It Is, Bro.”
6. Newcomer Daisy Ridley asks Carrie Fisher if she thinks J.J. will let her wear Chucks in the movie.
7. We think it’s Ruffalo? Looks like Mark Ruffalo. Yeah, pretty sure it’s Ruffalo. Final answer: Ruffalo. Get ready for lines like, “That’s my secret, Captain. I’m always your father.”
8. A suit coat with no discernible owner. Lucas Magic strikes again.
9. This is a guy named Dave Broner who I went to high school with. Kind of surprised, but not that surprised if you knew Dave.
10. Pretty sure this is Mark Hamill with a pony tail.
11. A new character whose face is the back of a man’s head. Lucas Magic once again.
12. This is actually the head of a labradoodle, which we hear will play Chewbacca's brother, Phil.
13. What is this, Flannel Wars?? Ha, just kidding.
14. You don't see any pictured, but we do know that whole building has a pretty bad Ewok infestation.
15. Screenwriter Lawrence Kasdan holding an invisible script (Lucas Magic, baby). Invisible scripts are said to play a huge role in the upcoming film.