By: Funny Or Die
The Updated Rules for the Sequel to ‘Fight Club’
Chuck Palahniuk announced plans for a new ‘Fight Club’ comic series taking place 10 years after the events of the first book. With our fighters now in their mid-40s, here’s a look at the updated Rules of Fight Club:
- You do not talk about Breaking Bad. (Carl’s only on Season 3.)
- You DO NOT talk about Breaking Bad. (Carl’s only on Season 3.)
- If it’s your first time at Fight Club, you must fight.
- Sorry, that one was leftover from before. At this point in your life you should be making decisions for yourself and feel comfortable about them.
- STRETCH FIRST!!
- Safe word is ‘Diane Lane”.
- We take turns picking up our sons from Jr. Fight Club. Except Tom’s son who ‘does playyyys”.
- If this is your first night at Fight Club you HAVE to carpool.
- No meeting this Thursday. WE’RE SEEING DON HENLEY AT JONES BEACH!
- If you’re gonna be late, just call so we know you’re coming.
- Kev’s back on the wagon so be respectful with your drinking.
- The snack basket doesn’t fill itself. If you haven’t brought snacks for a couple weeks, consider bringing snacks that week.
- Make sure to compliment Terry on his new deck.