After Tesla CEO Elon Musk enigmatically tweeted that Tesla has a big product announcement coming at the end of April that is ‘not a car,” the tech world has been clamoring with speculation about what the mysterious product could be. Below we ‘ve compiled some of the most likely possibilities.
Major new Tesla product line — not a car — will be unveiled at our Hawthorne Design Studio on Thurs 8pm, April 30
‘ Elon Musk (@elonmusk) March 30, 2015
Elon Musk ‘Not A Car” Mysterious Announcement Possibilities
- A new engine for the existing Tesla models that finally doesn ‘t run on penguin blood.
- Riderless horses.
- Light bulbs that glow in your hands thanks to a big scary metal tower nearby.
- A new kind of battery that you are allowed to eat when it ‘s done.
- Direct Current power stations (Nicola Tesla deep cut joke, y'all!).
- A cheap, environmentally friendly atomic bomb.
- Musk by Musk, the cologne for engineers.
- Partnering with the Jamiroquai Institute, they have cured Virtual Insanity.
- Plan to move Saturn ‘s rings to their rightful place around earth.
- Another internet.
- Dunno. A kind of soup, maybe? Like a new kind of Tesla soup or something? No, probably not.
- A new Tesla coil that Elon Musk keeps saying is super advanced but looks suspiciously like an ordinary slinky.
- Car called ‘Not A Car” (fun trick).
In a desolate future destroyed by war, one man must go back in time to stop the election of Donald Trump. But the past has a way of pushing back and building giant walls to keep you out… Be sure to tune in for Hulu’s next show “The Election Path,” which follows a cult, otherwise known as Hillary Clinton supporters! WATCH IN HD! I own nothing and have no ties to any political party. Created by Tim Hitpas and Paul Hennessy Edited by Paul Hennessy Starring: Paul Hennessy, Chris Osterndorf, Blair Allison, Sam Tank, Paul Rowe, Lisa Mihelich, Tim Hitpas, and Donald Trump Cinematography additional support: Amanda Pflieger Special Thanks: Josh “Buffalo” Golden