By: Funny Or Die
The final episodes of Mad Men begin this Sunday. Here are some things to expect as the series draws to a close.
- The John Deere riding mower finally returns to finish what it started
- Peggy births twin daughters and names them Ashley and Mary Kate
- Don Draper finally drapes something over something
- The firm takes on Kent State University as a client, and the timing COULDN ‘T be worse!
- Forty minutes of stories about the glamour of the advertising world, interrupted by 20 minutes of loud, incoherent, and boring drivel from the actual advertisers
- Don coins the term ‘glass ceiling,” using Peggy ‘s career to demonstrate to clients to rousing applause
- Someone will finally utter the iconic phrase ‘These ad men are more like Mad men!”
- A young Bill Clinton kisses Peggy on the mouth and everyone takes it in stride
- The camera zooms out to show that the entire series took place in the imagination of a really cool and smart AMC executive
- Michael Ginsberg ‘s severed nipple wins the firm the big Lansinoh Nipple Cream account.
- Don fathers Jon Hamm on a business trip
- Pete Campbell throws up into an airplane armrest ashtray
- Don finally falls off that building as predicted by the opening credits