Arbor day is still months away, but that doesn ‘t mean you can ‘t find a great tree and chill with it. It ‘s what life on planet Earth is all about. But what do you do once you find a great tree to chill with? Here are 15 suggestions for great ways to chill with a tree.
- Carve the plot of Making a Murderer into its side so it ‘s not missing out.
- Peel off a little bark, kiss the underside of the bark, glue the bark back on the tree.
- Have the tree invite a friend over and then casually try and move things towards a lil ‘ hammock action.
- Sit perfectly still for a century or more.
- Hit up Chili ‘s 2 for $20 menu.
- Climb the tree. Then let the tree climb you.
- Bring the tree a lesser plant and laugh at it with the tree.
- Uproot that fucker and take it on a road trip.
- Convert carbon dioxide into glucose via photosynthesis with it.
- Also get Dutch Elm Disease.
- Sit under the tree and sigh like you are the weary king of bugs.
- Tell that tree “I like dat ash.” (Ash trees only)
- Carve your name into the tree and the tree ‘s name into your arm.
- Brag to each other about the weirdest place you ‘ve found a bird ‘s nest on your body.
- Just be yourself, trees aren ‘t any different from you and me!