By: Twitter Roundup
Ratings were down amid players kneeling during the National Anthem. In their defense, it ‘s a really boring song.
1) There was still Baltimore football left
The Ravens quit pic.twitter.com/sreCgNAPVt
‘ NFL Retweet (@NFLRT) September 24, 2017
2) “Take a knee? I thought we were supposed to lie down! ‘
Got to commend the Ravens here.. Choosing to take a knee for a whole game.. Man, that's courageous.
‘ Josh Eberley (@JoshEberley) September 24, 2017
3) Hello London, never seen football before? Well you still haven ‘t.
If there is anything that can unite America right now it ‘s agreement that these London games are awful
‘ Faux John Madden (@FauxJohnMadden) September 24, 2017
4) The Example video of “What Not To Do ‘ for every kid for the next 10 years
DeSean Jackson the most influential player of the past decade pic.twitter.com/B72maGWGwg
‘ Barstool Sports (@barstooltweetss) September 24, 2017
5) When you remember you paid almost $300 for Sunday Ticket
‘ KDKA (@KDKA) September 24, 2017
6) “But coach I heard there ‘s bears ‘
The Steelers… pic.twitter.com/NIDIl6GlbS
‘ NFL Memes (@NFL_Memes) September 24, 2017
7) A timeless romance – Tom Brady and winning
Brady to Cooks game-winner is even better with Titanic music pic.twitter.com/s2SS9RSAU4
‘ Tom Brady’s Ego (@TomBradysEgo) September 24, 2017
8) Urine trouble, mister!
You have to walk your Odell Beckham regularly or he ‘ll pee where he shouldn ‘t
‘ NOTSportsCenter (@NOTSportsCenter) September 24, 2017