By: Tweet @ Trump
President Trump asked for a boycott of the NFL. But then we ‘d miss all those national anthems and flags. How unpatriotic.
1) For elections lasting longer than four hours call your Senator (Doctor)
That's great news Mr. President! Does that mean he'll vote against the horrible bill he wrote?
‘ Jimmy Kimmel (@jimmykimmel) September 21, 2017
2) “Do you know the family that lived in this house before? ‘
True, it’s usually a great honor. pic.twitter.com/gJUKK3k8TF
‘ Vic Berger IV (@VicBergerIV) September 23, 2017
Imagine picking a fight with a whole sport
‘ Asa Elliott (@AsaElliott) September 24, 2017
4) Feeding the trolls
‘ Patrick Monahan (@pattymo) September 25, 2017
5) “When you put it that way he sounds like very fine people ‘
If you cut SNAP and health care, this description could apply to you as well.
‘ Salaam Bhatti (@salawm) September 22, 2017
7) Thirst Is R E A A A A A L
Can I come instead?
‘ Mark Dice (@MarkDice) September 23, 2017
8) This has to have been said to him in a briefing
‘ Michelle Beadle (@MichelleDBeadle) September 23, 2017
9) My phone was hacked
‘ Janilani (@janilani) September 24, 2017
10) He has won his league 7 out of the last 10 years
Should I start Mark Ingram or Jacquizz Rogers
‘ Faux Pelini (@FauxPelini) September 24, 2017
11) “Stop your dumb song I ‘m booin ‘ here ‘
THEY BOOED DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM.
Yes, real patriots.
‘ Alt Fed Employee (@Alt_FedEmployee) September 25, 2017
12) “I ‘ll agree if you get out of my office. ‘
There is not a chance in hell that General John Kelly gives a shit about any of this.
‘ Jon Bershad (@JonBershad) September 25, 2017
13) Dozens of us believe this. Dozens!
‘ Arrested Development (@bluthquotes) September 26, 2017
14) But seriously.
I see your point, Grandpa, but we didn’t come over to talk about this… we need to discuss what’s going to happen now Grandma’s passed away
‘ Scott Aukerman (@ScottAukerman) September 26, 2017
15) This tweet is as much of a mess as the Cowboys
‘ Ivan Trumpovic (@ManMountain78R3) September 26, 2017
16) Literally nothing is correct in this tweet
Thirsty but no cork screw? Don’t worry. We’ll show you how to open a wine bottle with a cell phone. An amazing life hack
In the 1980’s, Warren Klein was the most powerful agent in Hollywood. He represented the biggest stars of the era. These are his voicemails. Presumed lost, the Warren Klein Voicemail Archive was discovered last year in a foreclosed storage unit in Brentwood, CA. Warren Klein was ranked #74 on Time Magazine’s “100 Most Influential People Of 1986.”