By: Tweet @ Trump
The week President Trump learned that Puerto Rico is not the name of a famous baseball player.
1) “He never did it? Well then we ‘re doing it ‘
@realDonaldTrump you know what you could do that Obama never did? Resign. That'll show people. It'll be Huge news. People will be like whoa
‘ Quinta (@quintabrunson) September 30, 2017
2) Reelin ‘ In The Years
Being nice to Rocket Man hasn't worked in 25 years, why would it work now? Clinton failed, Bush failed, and Obama failed. I won't fail.
‘ Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 1, 2017
Kim Jong-un took power in 2011. Can ‘t believe that was 25 years ago already. https://t.co/SilKrUhj5V
‘ Matt Little (@themattlittle) October 1, 2017
3) To be fair we have enough Strange Senators
Looks like all that campaigning you did for Strange really paid off!
‘ HillReporter.com (@HillReporter) September 27, 2017
4) Administration is a hoax perpetrated by President Trump ‘s brother Oscar
‘ Arrested Development (@bluthquotes) September 30, 2017
5) President should probably take a knee on this one
Can't believe I'm saying this but you're much better off picking a fight with athletes than going this route
‘ Comfortably Smug (@ComfortablySmug) September 30, 2017
6) Found Patient Zero
‘ Vic Berger IV (@VicBergerIV) September 30, 2017
7) This week, or every week?
So far this week:
1. Black citizens “sons of bitches”
2. Puerto Ricans “want everything done for them”
3. Strong women leaders “nasty”
4. Our press “fake news”#ImpeachTrump
‘ Alt Fed Employee (@Alt_FedEmployee) September 30, 2017