It seems like it was the 90s just yesterday. But it wasn ‘t! That was more than 17 years ago!
Guess what, Gen X?! You ‘re middle-aged now! Relate to this!
- You try to explain to your teenager why you have a deep, undying crush on the mom in ‘Stranger Things ‘
- “Even Flow ‘ is not so much a Pearl Jam song anymore as it is a reason you ask your doctor about prostate medication.
- Your “I met Steve Guttenberg ‘ story doesn ‘t kill like it used to
- Only clubbing you do is Sam ‘s and Costco
- You burn your podcasts to CDs
- Your oversized, baggy clothing is no longer oversized or baggy
- You work for an internet company but you ‘re not sure what the company does
- You remember when kale was spinach
- The OJ trial is your ‘Harry Potter ‘
- When people ask you to ‘stop ‘ you fight an overwhelming urge to say ‘collaborate and listen ‘
- Your JNCOs fit like skinny jeans now
- You are a Duffer Brother
- Your trucker hat says “Lipitor ‘