By: Best Of The Web

| | | | |

These gifs of cats in the snow are EXACTLY what I need right now

Gifs of cats in the snow can fix a lot of things in life

Like feeling sad about snow. Or having a lingering sense of uncertainty as to whether or not cats enjoy snow. Or wishing you could watch infinitely looping images of a cat leaping and playing in fresh, powdery frozen precipitation (a.k.a., snow). It can help you realize that, sure, to us humans the weather is freaking out right now and it ‘s dangerously cold out, but cats aren ‘t humans (this is a really important point), and most cats wear coats pretty much all the time. So they like, like LIKE snow.

And thus our journey begins, going from warm cozy windowsills to the freezing cold hinterlands beyond.

1. Blinds will be no barrier to this snow-crazed feline

2. How did this cat make it that far?

3. Cats have been domesticated for around 4,000 years. So, naturally:

4. These cats are missing the Buddha baby statue

5. Me when it ‘s slightly chilly out

6. Me when Postmates is 1min late

7. Bless the internet for this gift

8. I must meet this cat

9. Modern problems? May I present modern solutions.

10. This cat is stronger than I could ever be

11. If gyms had this ride I ‘d go to gyms

12. More cats are left-pawed than right.

13. I could watch this all day

14. Here ‘s a zoo cat having fun in frozen precipitation

15. May I present the greatest use of a shovel

16. Is this Scientology

17. Cozy level 1000

18. This cat is didn ‘t actually scare any snow

19. A cat cannot see directly under its nose. And yet a cat can do this:

20. Tell me your greatest fear and I ‘ll tell you stop ‘ ‘watch this:

21. This is either a giant cat surviving a regular sized avalanche, or a regular sized cat surviving a tiny avalanche. But it ‘s only those two options.

22. Cats sleep 70% of their lives but the other 30% they do this so it ‘s okay,

23. Cats can move their ears 180 degrees.

24. The chonk is strong with this one.

25. What is this cat ‘s stealth setting

26. Eats too much cheese and then

27. Poor cat was defending itself

28. LMAO

29. The grace and beauty is boundless

30. Why do I want to squeeze them so much

31. How is this so regal

32. A cat can jump up to six times its length. No word on digging yet.

33. This is adorable and makes me want a cat

34. Cats have 1,000 times more data storage than an iPad. We don ‘t know about an iPad Pro tho.

35. A cat ‘s brain is 90% similar to a human ‘s.

36. If it ‘s true cats can ‘t taste sweetness, how is this even possible.

37. This.

Similar Posts